BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 08:32:56 EDT

" Knew him ? .... Why Sir ...I ate him "
The responce of the  First  mate of the Natucket ship the  Essex
 when questioned years later if  he knew of the cabin boy who was sacrificed
for food after a 120 days in an open boat in the Pacific
 The ship was the inspiration for Melvilles "Moby Dick "
arguably..one of the best in American literature
Unlike the sand and shell covered floor shacks of my youth
the Nantucket today is a destination for those that if
 you ever felt snobishly rich and  beautiful  and wanted to show off
your irish setters on a million dollar porch  or your yacht
or your private plane (like Kennedy did) .... Nantucket..... in summer
is the watering hole for you , if your lucky enough  you will see
the same bored rich bistro crowd you bump into on madison Ave ,  the porches
of Montclair ,or supping late nights in the East Village.
All the democratic canidates go there and the Vineyard to shake the money
tree
its the same crowd that voices for the left but votes with the pocket book
who all want  renewable energy but don't want to see wind turbines disturbing
thier coastal view  ....Like to fish? get out on a boat off the Skangity (sp
) Light house or surf fish Sconsett (sp)....The historic houses are worth a
visit
 ;my pirate friend Hobson-Dupont (Jack) found a 19th cent Whale bone ivory
perfectly carved dildo behind a moving brick in one house .....seems the Quakers
like to entertain themselves at home ....Py

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.