BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The listserv that doubts.
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:40:48 -0400
So They were getting toward the Colonial Revival, and away from butter-jointed Queen Anne brickwork. Wonder why the latter was associated with Baltimore. Seems to me the Baltimore fire was in 1907 or thereabouts, but well after 1896.

And what means this "rodcut," as Miss Schujmann from Argentina used to say?

Ralph