BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 22:37:41 -0800
That's why we should be keepin' our money to home:  To feed the hungry,
clothe the poor, house the homeless and educate folks.  Or there will be
WMD on our streets and they won't be from foreigners either!!!!!!  Ruth

At 3:36 PM -0600 1/7/05, John Callan wrote:

Democracy?  Well, Jim, this is kind of philosophical, but democracy is
pretty damned good... for most folks, most of the time and there are lots
of folks committed to preventing democracy from taking hold in lots of
places.  I think its in our interest to foil the later.  I also think
feeding hungry people, clothing poor people, housing the homeless and
educating folks are in our interest.  Keeping the peace, certainly is in
our interest.  People who are well fed and busy going to school, earning a
living, or managing their communities don't have a whole lot of time left
over for acquiring weapons of mass destruction...and damned little reason
to direct them at me.

See, I haven't REALLY drifted to the right.

-jc
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT