BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:57:51 -0800
Leland,

Regarding Holiday gifting, if I could give every BP'er a gift, it would be the CD:

"Villancicos y Danzas Criollas - de la Iberia Antigua Nuevo Mundo - 1550 - 1750"
ALIA VOX  -  AV9834
performed by La Capella Reial de Catalunya and Hesperion XXI with Jordi Saval.

Guaranteed to make you dance happy while you work.

(or maybe just happy)

cp in bc