BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:30:02 -0800
Creighton,  Mt. Snow is not far from me, I have a brother-in-law who works
there.  However, it is probably further now with mud season.  The way I go
has a few miles of dirt road which is probably impassible right about now.
Looked for Egremont on the map and couldn't find it.  I know I have been
there but can't remember how I got there or why I went.  Over near
Pittsfield?

I would love for you to stop by sometime, just let me know ahead of time.
For someone who never goes anywhere I sure am not home alot.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT