BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"S. Stokowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 00:11:57 EST
Ms. Stevens:

We perform mortar analyses.  We've analyzed all types of mortars, including
those made with hydrated lime, hydraulic lime, Portland cement, coal sand,
abrasive sand, limestone, and shells.  Our reports contain both the concise
summary necessary for the practical needs of the mason, and the text and
photographic documentation required for the architectural record.  Both
masons and architects use our services.  Please reply with your fax and phone
numbers so that I can give you an example report and call to discuss your
project.

Steve Stokowski
Stone Products Consultants
10 Clark St., Ste. A
Ashland, Mass. 01721
508-881-6364 (ph. & fax)
http://members.aol.com/crushstone/petro.htm

As reposted by Heidi Harendza
<<Dear fellow histogeeks,
Anyone out there know a firm that does mortar analysis? Prefer someone
in N.J., however a reliable firm will do . Thanks
Stephanie Stevens
Readington Township Museums>>