BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

adaptive re-use is from the department of repetitive redundancy division <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:21:07 EST

(ask any dog )
 but The two best sidewalks I know are the old  worn ; gnarled and well oiled
stained patina granite walks (large pavers ) of  SO HO .....right up there
with any Jackson Pollock  the moma has ...and I understand they are slowly being
replaced
and then of course there are the  thick blue slate sidewalks of my youth
which I litererally cut my eye teeth on; (and no you don't want to  go there )
not in my little  red wagon anyway .
 Tradionaly the deep south never had sidewalks ; they had what you call
boardwalks (see errol Flynn Dodge City ) where you step in ankle deep mud  crossing
the street and track it in everywhere you went along  the boardwalks that you
hitched horses and wagons to .....signed..." the town ain't big enough fer
you and me "    PY

See AOL's top rated
recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)