BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrance <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 06:20:30 -0500
In 1996 I was working on a parapet on a building directly across from Paul
Rudolph's A&S building at Yale.  It was about quitting time, and I watched a
guy, as in slow motion, step back off the side of a swingstage that had no
side gate, or bar.  He flipped and landed on his front side, dead.  It was
never in the papers, and I have never heard anyone speak of it.  I looked at
my buddy, who was looking stunned, at the body, and asked "Did what I think,
really happen?"  We just stared.

Leland