BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 10:03:56 EST

In a message dated 11/6/2004 9:10:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

First of all, we NEVER call it historic restoration. It's historic
preservation. You owe everybody a cup of coffee, except for Ruth who  gets Chai.  And
me, who gets nothing.  I was quoting the  newspaper article - at least the way
it appeared in our local one.  But  I may give you a coffee on the house
anyway, cuz you're so curmudgeonly in a  nice way.  Well, maybe with five gallons
of milk and a pound of  sugar I'd make an exception and have one of my five
cups per year on  you.  You could try one of our  Snapping Turtles - caramel &
mocha latte with an extra shot of espresso  - extra sweet, extra caffeine really
gets you going! Is the caffeine  really necessary?  How about Kahlua instead?

Second of all, why in God's name are you reading, much less pasting,  the
Washington Times?  Or is ][<en not the only Republican  Follett?  I went looking
for the online version after reading it in  the local rag.  Sure.  Couldn't
find it in the John Birch  Society Courier, huh?  That's a name  I haven't heard
in a very long time. Well, get used to it.  You're gonna be hearing it more
often after this last election.    Just talked to one of the 5 other Democrats
in Summit, who says he's  organizing a migration to New Zealand; he thinks
Canada's too close, since  they get American TV and the radioactive cloud might
drift. (Sorry,  Cuyler)  He says he's got jobs all lined up for us.  I told him
 we're Democrats: we don't need no stinkin' jobs. So he said, OK, we can  go
to France.
Ralph