BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:16:55 EST

In a message dated 1/26/2009 4:43:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Am I  right about clinkers being inherently defective, or is there sound
clinker brick?  Anybody got a currently-available source of good clinker  brick?
If they're good, are they still  clinkers?

Lots of 1920s clinker brick in NYC, many by the Blums.  Most  wonderful,
twisted, on several apartment houses on First, 54th-56th  Streets.  I have never
seen any failure.   Perhaps you could coat  them with fake brownstone?   c
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)