BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:39:12 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/2010 9:28:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Ralph,

agreed, though metallurgical analysis was immediately  crossed off the list
when we brought it up
no indication of failure, though  there are probably several thousand
rivets to be looked at if one wants to  find an indication of at least one
failure

][<

If these people want rivets "tested" but no metallurgical study (why do I
have the feeling they're too cheap to pay for one?), I'm pretty sure they
have no idea what they are talking about. What are you supposed to do, a
taste  test? Sounds like these are idiots you would be wise to avoid.

Ralph