BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
adaptive re-use is from the department of repetitive redundancy division <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:26:42 -0500
My experience with lead encapsulants is: poor substrate protection, no prep, the finish looks like it was dipped in plastic, after painting the substrate deteriorates further (no prep wood continues to rot and steel rusts) and a few years later it not only looks like crap it is crap!

Thanks,

Eric Hammarberg
Vice President
Thornton Tomasetti
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY  10010
T 917.661.7800  F 917.661.7801
D 917.661.8160

This message sent from Treo, please pardon spelling and other mistakes.