BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: "The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory."" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 10:49:22 -0400
Anyone planning to be at the annual APT conference in Atlanta?  Although a very hectic and full schedule, it would be nice to watch for names familiar from this list.  I'm already registered and looking forward to it.  If any of you see me, please say "hi" and use the secret B-P hand signal...if there isn't one, then it should be invented for just such events.

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA
QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS
219 1/2 N. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48104