BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brian Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: "The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory."" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:18:59 -0400
Thanks Ilene!

All B-P'ers in attendance will be given a huge "shout out" at one of the reception events. By the way, we will be having a silent/live auction to support our student scholarship program. All proceeds will go to support our 16 APT 2006 student scholarship winners. If anyone has an item that they could donate it would be greatly appreciated. All donations are tax deductible. If you have anything let me know and we can give you the mailing address.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Scott Robinson, MHP
APT 2006 Conference Chair

Professor
Savannah College of Art and Design
School of Building Arts
Historic Preservation Department
P.O. Box 3146
Savannah, GA 31402

912 525 6940 office
912 262 6250 home (students emergency only)