BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:01:45 EST
In a message dated 3/19/2003 8:34:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> When I bought this computer 3 years ago I bought a digital camera at the
> same time.  I have NO idea how to use the thing.  Both of the boys can take
> pictures with it but it totally escapes me.  They say it's easy, just do
> this but I think I'm too hung up on doing something wrong.  I don't even
> try.  It is an Olympus, I don't see it being especially lightweight.
> Things sure are different than when I got my first Kodak Brownie.
>
> I sure do blab a lot this morning don't I?  Ruth

Ruth,

I'm too much of a wimp/tightwad to spring for a digital, too, and too lazy to
learn CADD.  My guess is that using the digital camera is about as dangerous
as the computer:  you may think it will explode, but he fact is, they're
forgiving, and you're not going to waste ANY money on film, so give it a try.
 Have the boys show you-- what more could you ask?  And it'll give them a
chance to teach their Ma something, which they should enjoy, and  you might,
too.

And most importantly, you don't blab ANY morning.

Ralph