BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2011 21:15:30 -0500
I finally read this Michael. Having a daughter about the same age, my
Shaine (beautiful in Yiddish) is 8, she is our only girl with 2 older
brothers, your stories always touch a special place in the heart as
there is nothing like receiving the love of a daughter for her daddy.

Hope you all had a great Christmas.

Eric Hammarberg
Vice President
Thornton Tomasetti