BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:50:53 -0500
From: "Heidi Harendza" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: SIGNAL "animal odors"

> had good success getting cat urine odor out with a
> bleach and water solution in my old apartment

dear domestic princess,

(or whatever the appropriate title is for the daughter of a goddess)

thank you for the advice, and we'll conduct a test!
I was sold a "MUCH better product" than "nature's miracle enzyme etc"
yesterday by an earnest gentleman at Pitchinks, or whatever the hell that
place on flatbush is called...
(if this product works, I'll recruit him for BP and he can go on the
calendar  ;)  )

fortunately for our purposes, I have more than one "stained area" to deal
with here, SOOOO, I'll put the bleach solution on one, the MUCH better
product on another, some more NMEetc on a third, and some tomato juice on a
fourth....  and then in a couple of days we'll do a sniff test in the best
tradition of old fashion cleaning ads...  ;)

reporting live from bklyn,

dab  (american spelling)