BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:00:19 -0400
Thatıs interesting. I wonder how cum. The paint sticks! No prep, just lay it
on?
jh

From: "Kennedy, Patrick (Heritage Council)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 11:01:17 -0400
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [BP] Prep of Galv sheetmetal for painting

When we put new galvanized roofing we let it sit for 6 months or better
before painting and then the paint will stick.

I'm thinking you can prep it with vinegar if you want to paint sooner but
that would sure need verification.

pk