BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:47:07 -0600
At the striker's table some innocent probably asked what "managment"
was and got a similar response.

At about that age I asked my very RRRRREPUBLICAN/MANAGEMENT type father
what the Democrats believed...sounded like commies the way he told it.

I've only been in a union when I needed one once...teachers
union...pretty damned near worthless when needed.  Was in Printers
union...didn't need them...probably because they were pretty damned
useful when needed...still, I didn't like being told to abandon my
machines for an impromtu demonstration, went back to shut them down
properly...boss saw me...didn't say anything...which generally was high
praise from him.

Its nice to know that someone is in charge of inflating rats' erections.

-jc