BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:17:13 EDT
In a message dated 9/19/2000 4:50:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I made a deal w/ Twybil that in exchange for his giving me a lead on
locating
 the use of a band saw that I would provide him with early citations of the
 word "frig".  >>

Don't sound like a very good deal to me.  Then again, all you were looking
for was  a lead on use.  What would you offer in exchange for an actual band
saw, say from the Summit Mall?  Or some masonite cows?

Ralph (mercantile genes kicking in after all these generations)