BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:01:21 -0500

and that many elements would wear out in that time anyway, in unforeseen ways.

Not to mention that you would have had to replace your wine glasses several times in the period, after they collided with the granite surface... That's why some of us drink out of Prell bottles.

Tw  Ralph