BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 14:54:58 -0500
Curious, but I never notice other digest-mode repliers.  Am I the only one?
Are there others who, like me, try to limit the glut of messages received at
work, and condense them into one-a-day?  Maybe we should start a
sub-group...  One-a-Day Multiple Messages (like vitamins, they ensure a
contrived balance in our preservation perspective).

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene R. Tyler, AIA

219 1/2 North Main Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan  48104