BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:22:01 -0500
As Larry McMurtry ages i buy each of his books with the foreboding that
this may be his last. The Berrybender chronicles had me on a Mountain
Man kick the beginning of the year-
the hudson bay company allowed 8 #'s of meat per man/day as a minimum-
no there's an Atkins Diet.
for 15 points are you aware that not only did he write the Lonesome Dove
books- My wife still talks about me laughing through that book, when we
were on vacation pre-kids-  and The last picture show- but the book upon
which Hud was based.- Didn't like "Lonesome Dove" movie-

Watched Open Range w/ my daughter Sat night and told her now that was a
great Cowboy movie to which she replied-
Then I guess I don't like Cowboy movies....

Blah, Blah...

I'm of the opinion that "The Unforgiven" is the best of the Cowboy Movies-
and the beat down that Curly Bill gives to that Brit is the most
accurate fight I've ever seen @ the movies...."Any men don't want to get
killed, better clear on out the back"
# 2 would be Tombstone " You gonna do something or just stand there and
bleed?""
# 3 Open Range

Mrs Drew is still thinking about seeing Passion- which just means that
in a week or so, after she has absorbed a few more reviews of it's
brutality, I'll go to the 11:30 show after everyone else is asleep...

--

J.A. Drew Diaz

EDGE Development Construction

Suite 1205

150 W 28th St

NY, NY 10001

t 212.741.7348

f 212.741.7423

c 917.971.1577

e [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

w http://edgedc.com <http://edgedc.com/>