BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:50:08 EST
Yeah, they couldn't figure out what else caused her black out

The Father,

I was relating recently that in my short career as a grocery stock boy I had
a penchant for either throwing up in the aisles, or blacking out and falling
into a shelf. The black outs continued for many years and it never occured to
me that they were connected with the heart problem, that is, until after
diagnosis and worse episodes. I learned to lay down real quick when I felt
myself blacking out.

> I'll tell her never to take a dump

Honestly, fiber, lots of dietary fiber. The muscles in the groin have a lot
to do with regulation of blood pressure, which, in turn, has an effect on the
function of the heart. The problem is when the brain is not getting
sufficient oxygen. Not too many people pass out or end up in the hospital
every time they take a dump. For the few, the chosen, it is a pain in the
rear.

][<en