BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 19:18:57 EDT
I am going to be interviewed by Leonard Lopate on WNYC-AM/FM this Wednesday
from noon to 1 PM, to wit:   "WEDNESDAY 19 MAY 2004  Christopher Gray, New York
Times "Streetscapes" columnist, fields listener questions about little-known
buildings around the city."

I will, of course, mention waxed screens, splotchy limestone, ball-peen
hammers and the house of 15 bathrooms.  [Actually, I realize I should not joke
about matters like these - I am unlikely to mention them.  But I will be thinking
of them.]    Cuyler, up there in the aleutians, you can surf to www.wnyc.org
for live, hot, pumping streaming audio.

Isn't it wonderful what the pornography industry has contributed?  Sort of
like getting Tang out of the Moon program.

Best,  Christopher