BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The listserv that doubts your pants are worth $42 million.
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:21:57 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/2007 1:33:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Sounds to me (note caveat, for which our stone experts will flay me) like
some sort of weak (coral poop?) or otherwise poorly-consolidated strata in the
stone , which may or may not have been apparent at the time of quarrying and/or
erection.

Kind of funny that the may-not-have-been-apparent-at-the-time-of-erection
striations are 90-95% in one direction.

Probably just a coincidence.   Like the fourth gunshot from the grassy knoll.

yrs Exner