BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Afghanistan of the preservation movement.
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:47:47 -0500
Agreeing with your logic, so, do you recommend repairing and painting or
replacing all the stucco with new that could/should perform equal to the
original? My gut instinct is re-stucco 100% and not paint.

You?

Eric Hammarberg
Associate Director of Preservation
Associate