BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"In the future, we will get our food by radio." -- Harvey Wiley Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:38:39 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/2002 7:27:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I don't think Mr. Hopper understood that.  And to me the movie was trite.

John,

I agree that Mr. Hopper was full of something like tripe. When I first saw
the movie I did not have the life context to know trite from buncum. The
movie I think is important for its cultural context more than quality of
filmography. As to those guys, stupid is stupid, and I think Mr. Hopper may
have been aware of that. All the grass consummed in the movie, the DVD
"making of the movie" says is real. They don't say anything about the
mescaline in the graveyard. I've been looking for James Dean DVD's, and
settled on Easy Rider because it was available.

][<en