BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:21:57 EST
In a message dated 12/23/2004 2:55:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
> 2.  And we might agree with him if we could
> see it in a "ground up" situation, where it was not imitating
> something else.

We might. Show me.

Mr. Impure Thoughts
blue-skying

in beachfront cottage, vinyl facing in overlapping shell patterns
in new york, cast stone units with rich textures and colors
instead of 1950's apartment houses with white glazed brick, all sorts of
colors: chrome yellow; deep red rising to hot pink at the top; mottled grey like a
stormy sea surface in north atlantic; zig-zag diaper pattern (a la doges
palace)
bolt on titanium facing rendered in log-size components

to name but a few.  a regular symphony of ideas, ain't it?

sign me,  Did I Ever Tell You That Ken Frampton Admitted Me To The
Architectural Association But I Broke Up With L.............  S..... After Our Summer
Working For The Architect In Nigeria And So Didn't Go?