BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:24:11 -0400
Interesting response.? I can't help but have my response to his work colored by what a piece of shit he was, too.? On the other hand, I like the early Chicago stuff.? Maybe he hadn't learned to be such a prick at that point.

I haven't been to Fallingwater, or for that matter, inside the Guggenheim, and didn't care for Taliesin West at all. Liked Unity Temple and the Home and Studio, though.

Ralph