BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:50:50 -0500
Good to see you are persuing your education in an appropriate environment,
far away from the downer of Southfield.  Good people there (LTU), but not
much depth in preservation.

When you return to Michigan, stop in our office.  QEA does 95% preservation
work, and we have a diverse group, maybe not as funny as the rest of the BP
roster, but we enjoy the "conversation".

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene R. Tyler, AIA

219 1/2 North Main Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan  48104