BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:07:51 EST
C-

I have been doing long weekends for the PRC since last February - work has
included documentation, rehabilitation design, scope of work for repairs type
stuff. If the organization for whom you are working has a task list you can
land  and accomplish a good deal in a short time - even fit in a meal or two at
Acme  Oyster House.

If you try to visualize the totality of the unimaginable devastation you  get
lost, but if you focus on the list of tasks at hand, it is manageable. There
is nothing quite as fulfilling as helping out down there.

Twybil