BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:52:04 EST
In a message dated 1/27/2004 9:39:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
I assume the piece below was written by Mr. Fredrichs although it was sent
by Ken.  I dunno.  Please thank him for me. Will leave that to Ken.  Now, how
come none of these smart guys live in southeast Vermont, near me?   Cause
they're down in the Big City making Big Bucks working on Big Projects.  Or
getting hosed on Big Projects. I could sure use some of you guys.  I
especially think someone the likes of you would be a really good resource
for this masonry class, if and when they get it up and running. Absolutely.
But if you fill all your Vermonters full of all sorts of interesting historical
info, the Mexicans will still be able to outlay them in block and brick, and
do it for less.  Maybe I  can entice some of you fellas with a vacation in the
country for a short stay? That would be a good idea:  Ruth's Masonry Boot
Camp. I think it would be great if the kids in ALL our building trades courses
could be exposed, at least minimally, to the preservation side of the trade. All
the kids in OUR bldg trades could use the same exposure, too!  To say nothing
of the goddam architects. Ruth Ralph