BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:08:15 EDT
Well, presumably it wasn't Silman's job, so it wasn't Silman's problem.  Not
contractually, anyway.

Besides which, Silman was in New York, and you were out in Sandpit, Iowa
[note literary allusion, for any other Babbitt aficionados out there) or some
other damn place where Silman wasn't.  You should have called the local building
department, if they have one in Sandpit, Iowa, or the cops and/or fire
department.  Probably not much to be done at the point you describe but to make sure
the locals don't wander into the collapsing interior of this building.

Other than that, I am relieved to hear that I'm not the only one who has such
architecturally detailed dreams.  My shrinks have always been very surprised
by these dreams, but they seem normal enough to me.  Which leads me to the
question of what do porno stars dream?

Hope Tim is well. Give him my best.

Ralph