BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

B-P Golden Oldies: \"That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!\"" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:54:55 -0400

Nan Province, Thailand
<<< The morning of the day of the festival, bamboo shoots from two cans had been combined, washed and sliced into pieces, and placed into plastic bags before being distributed at lunch. One food preparer reported that one of the two cans of bamboo shoots appeared turbid before mixing, but the bamboo shoots were not discarded. >>>

Kent County, Michigan
<<<Investigators learned that a food handler employed by the restaurant had vomiting and diarrhea on May 2. The food handler believed he had acquired illness from his child, who had vomited on May 1. The child's illness was traced to an ill cousin who had been exposed to norovirus at a child care center. The food handler's vomiting ended by the early morning of May 3, and he returned to work at the restaurant later that morning. >>>

 Can we go back to the guy eating milk with a  fork? This is disgusting.

Mr. Sensitive