BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 05:54:22 EST

In a message dated 12/21/2009 5:22:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

shovel snow ?   It didn't say that in the  brochure You got the Summer
brochure by mistake. The one that talks  about cool shady rooms.  Now they're
warm and sunny.
looks to  me all the terra cotta anchors are coorodable ferrous iron and
rusting ;but  probe will bear that out ; the concrete shelf angle I am still
suspicious of this "shalf angle" is behind the  4" and 6"  TC
I enjoy the trust and the discussions on Bullamanka but never mention
projects and locations as you can always be second guessed in this business
Really? That never happened to anybody else. Must be something wrong  with you.
.;so clients and names are never mentioned in my stories or  queries
I am more interested in the other forces at play  the  stress of the load ;
the back up terra cotta and how the anchor and back up TC  should be ;and
what nuances to look out for ......there is never enough  information
available in e mail format for us to approve any of what another  has written or
said or aked about here but we trust the process ..after all  look what it did
to poor mary ..she is sending Ralph a check !!! It  ain't here yet. Must be
snow-delayed. I'll let you all know, and have the  Little Ralphs keep an
eye on the mailbox.
speaking of Mary  ...Peanut is 10  pray for me Good luck to you all. /Py
Ralph

--
**Please remember  to trim posts, as requested in the Terms of Service**

To terminate  puerile preservation prattling among pals and the
uncoffee-ed, or to change  your settings, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html