BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 23:05:08 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/2010 10:52:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Ditto, they are just fine. Glad, and not surprised to hear  it. Crazy
Indian extortion ("The windfarm will  desecrate our burial grounds 2000 feet
below the sea from 10,000 years ago!  But, for a million bucks we might
reconsider. "After all, they're not  opposed to progress.) should have ended long
ago. Ahhh, c'mon. "We" screwed them enough awreddy, and  can afford to throw
'em a mill or two every now and then. Or a mill or two  apiece daily,
forever, from each of us. What's the  difference? Common sense, let em go ahead
and give it a  try.  Affirmative.

c  Ralph