BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ian Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 23:29:32 +1000
I've received an email message from Paul Gomez who has some marble for
sale. Is anyone out there interested? If so, get in touch with Paul direct
at [log in to unmask]

>The Marble I have for sale ranges in sizes in slabs from about 6 inches
>wide to 3 feet long, some shorter, some longer, some wider.  I have
>probably about 60 of them.  A gentlemen was going to buy them for
>restoration of a project he was working, but decided to use something else
>in place of the marble.   It's in excellent condition.  Please let me know
>if you or if you know someone who would be interested.  I would greatly
>appreciate your information.  I was asking about $300.00 for the lot.
>
>Altoona Pennsylvania is located about 90 miles east of Pittsburgh and 110
>miles west of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.  Penn State University is located
>45 minutues from here in State College PA.  Altoona is located in the South
>Central part of the state where the World Famous Horseshoe Curve is
>located.  It is precisely 3 hours northwest of Washington DC.

-- --
Ian Evans
The World of Old Houses: http://www.oldhouses.com.au
Publisher: The Flannel Flower Press Pty Ltd
PO Box 591, Mullumbimby, New South Wales, Australia 2482
Phone/fax: +612 6684 7677 Email: [log in to unmask]