BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ian Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:00:40 +1000
I've received the following message about old steam radiators and am
passing it on in case anyone on the list is interested. If so, please
contact Terry Wheeler direct.

> I have an office building in Greenville, PA and recently
>replaced an old steam heating system.  I am wishing to sell the metal
>radiators that have rather ornate designs and are probably over one
>hudnred years old.  If you know of anyone interested in this type of
>item, plese let me know.  I have heard that people restoring old homes
>sometimes heve these type of radiators refinished and used for
>decoration or even as heating appliances.
>
>Thank you for any help you can provide.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Terry K. Wheeler
>56 Clinton St.
>Greenville, PA  16125
>E-mail: [log in to unmask]

-- --
Ian Evans
The World of Old Houses: http://www.oldhouses.com.au
Publisher: The Flannel Flower Press Pty Ltd
PO Box 591, Mullumbimby, New South Wales, Australia 2482
Phone/fax: +612 6684 7677 Email: [log in to unmask]