BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 13:47:47 -0500
Bruce:

 The original portion of the building was built in 1947, the only other
place in Houston I have only seen lead covered conductors is in man holes
down town, with the old 208 volt distribution system. I may take this back
to the university for a decision on the final method to be used.

Jim