BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:56:34 -0500
Slobs I guess, but more to the point criminally negligent.
This is what keeps us in business I imagine.
Jim

From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:49:07 EST
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [BP] hydrox acid

In a message dated 12/8/2009 2:09:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Jim,
>

> Speaking of squeezing it out of your putty, I walked by Greenwich House  last
> weekend and the incredible window restoration effort you did there seems  to
> be receiving no maintenance whatsoever. As a result not only putty is
> failing, but wood is turning to mulch. No paint since the one you did. Have
> you seen this?

Have wanted to write about this for years.   Can I slam them for being
slobs??

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed,
or to change your settings, go to: