BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:59:14 EST

In a message dated 11/4/2004 8:40:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

we are a bunch of pious, he's  speaking for himself here; the rest of us are
ultraorthodox atheists,  except for the reform atheists humorless well,  maybe
he's getting warmer , deadpan losers Spot  on, as Mr. Pam The Brit (as
opposed to Ex-Mr.Pam the  Jarhead) would say.  Especially the losers part.   Ah,
Ralph.  You've been  paying attention.  That's good.  Since no other  Pinheads
are paying ANYTHING, I may as wellpay attention.  After  all, attention must be
paid.  I'll  be waiting by the mailbox. Don't forget to hold your breath while
 you wait.  Makes the time pass faster.

Ralph Pam  Ralph Pam  Ralph