BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:33:06 EDT

In a message dated 4/22/2005 10:59:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Five years ago list members helped me spec trim paint for  our home's
historic exterior trim.  We used Benjamin Moore with great  results, but this is a
municipal contract limited to Sherwin Williams  products.  Suggestions for
ranking the SW exterior paint lines and primer  / topcoat combinations will be MUCH
 appreciated.

There's nothing wrong with Sherwin Williams.  Talk to their local
architectural representative and see what he recommends in terms of compatible  primers
and finish coats, and which line of paint to use.  Be sure you let  him (/her)
know you want durability and protection, not cheap and  fast.

Ralph