BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:48:59 -0400
OK, again, the only laugh in an otherwise fairly grim day   ;)
I don't know what I'd do without BP.....

ralph, I am definitely not normal!
being HERE is de facto evidence of that, I'd think!

and it is so ODD that you would mention yankee screwdrivers!
just had discussion YESTERDAY with helpmeet regarding them...
he didn't know what they were called, thinks they're dumb, and says
why wouldn't you just use a driver?   ;)
like they had electricity back in the 1800's or something, right...
but then, he's so young, he doesn't remember a time without computers,
when I, in contrast, can remember a time without computers, faxes,
pagers
cell phones, cd's,  minivans, good gosh, you name it...
of course, since he's the "man" he thinks all my tools he's never heard
of are dumb by default,
until, that is, he uses them  ;)
then he gets all gracious and tells me how smart I am
gotta love him   ;)

deb