BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2011 21:50:05 +1100
Cuyler

I've been torn between conflicting events on those dates, but in the
past week have decided that the opportunity to check out the
framebuilders for my proposed new mountain bike (in Portland Oregon),
visit the makers of the best utility kilts in the world (in Seattle
Washington), go mountain biking in Victoria with some APT friends from
Colorado AND attend the APT conference in Victoria are my best choice
... so that's my plan.

Based on your email below, my APT friends from Colorado and I will have
lots of options for indulging in the other favourite activity of
singlespeed mountainbikers - drinking beer!

Looking forward to meeting you in October.

David West

Executive Director

internationalconservationservices

T:     +61 (2) 9417 3311