BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 14:40:07 -0500
Nah, these guys were over the top. I think they were in the pomology department in the agriculture school at UMass (part of the reason I called them the fruits and nuts). I actually ran into one of them in a hotel lobby in California (how appropriate). He was working as a mechanic for a Mercedes dealer in the San Francisco area and was attending a training seminar in the hotel. He was okay (he was working on a TR3 back when he was in college) but the other one was way too mellow for my energy level (the lingo comes back). He meditated and my rapid heavy movements in the old farmhouse no doubt prevented him from reaching his desired karma level (if I mentioned that I'd taken a transcendental meditation course, which I had though I didn't stick with it for more than a week or two, that may've been a plus when I enquired about moving in). I moved into their house (located in South Deerfield) around Thanksgiving and moved out by the end of January, to the benefit of all.