BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 12:35:11 -0500
I think he said it was the best pizza parlor he'd ever been in; not, the
best pizza he'd ever eaten.

Subtle, but discernable. INDEED, BUT WAS THAT WHAT HE MEANT?

Which voids the entire chinese restaurant thread you started. oNE TRIES TO BROADEN THE SUBJECT FROM TIME TO TIME, EVIDENTLY THIS TIME FOR NAUGHT. BUT I GOT TO SEE THE FIBERGLASS CORNICE ARTICLE, SO NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH.

Thankfully. YOU'RE WELCOMEFULLY

Dan RALPH

PS: the best chinese food I've ever had was at the Single Pebble in
Barre, Vermont, of all places. Ruth, I'm sure you're familiar with the
place?  ONE ASSUMES YOUR BARBECUE IS BETTER IN THEIRS, HOWEVER, AND THAT'S NOT A BAD TRADE.