BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:59:31 -0500
life is good-
PU Johnny @ wrestling practice last night-
get home and to hell w/ my diet Pasta and Meatballs on the stove,
the kids and Mrs Drew are watching American Idol and upstairs on HBO is
Tombstone
What dialogue
Marshal Earp: Tell you one thing though. I never saw a rich man didn't
wind up with a guilty conscience.
Wyatt Earp: I already got a guilty conscience. Might as well have
the money too.........

Johnny Ringo: I want your blood. And I want your souls. And I want
em both right now.

--

J.A. Drew Diaz

EDGE Development Construction

Suite 1205

150 W 28th St

NY, NY 10001

t 212.741.7348

f 212.741.7423

c 917.971.1577

e [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

w http://edgedc.com <http://edgedc.com/>