BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 01:19:11 EDT

Stunned, absolutely stunned, when my daughter asked me to fly out to  Chicago
and drive her back to New York at the end of sophomore year.  Like,  when has
she wanted to spend time with me before?  But I happily  accepted.

On the way back, I want to show her some of the late, great industrial  power
of this country - empty steel mills, that sort of thing, so she knows what
went on before we all became Service Personnel.

I note we go through Gary and Youngstown - any  suggestions?
---Christopher

listings at AOL Autos.