BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:22:53 -0600
It is passing warm here abouts.  Ice is liquifying along the edges of
some ponds and there are these odd brown spots where the snow seems to
have evaporated.  And them fasionable type fellers are wearing leather
jackets...out of doors!  Never did wear the parka more than a day or two
this winter, but got a lot of use out of the down jacket.  You know, the
green one with the elbow patch that makes me look professorial...or
would if I had the same patch on both elbows, but the wood stove only
burnt up the right elbow, no need to patch both...I ain't a slave to
fashion like Ralph.

-jc